Saturday, May 29, 2010

Awesome!

There is no other way to describe the last 28 hours. Aunt Sara, Ava, Nora and Leah are here and we're having a GREAT time!!

Basically, we've done nothing so far. And, nothing is a whole lot of fun!

4 children are having a blast on the swing set!




And, the yard is getting some love. Isn't this cute? ...oh, sorry Ty... cool!

Plenty of room to run just out the back door. I love how the yard looks with 4 children running through it...

Last night we made smores, of course! As soon at the temp rises above 70 on a weekend, it is time!

YUM!
Today we hung out outside. The whole day was spent in the yard and it was perfect. The sprinkler was on, the baby pool was out and this contraption was a hit...

Overall, it doesn't work very well, but they didn't seem to notice. I would love to be 5 again and not care. I think there is a lesson to be learned here.

Chillin'

Little Leah! She couldn't be more adorable.

We had 5 happy kids today. And, 2 happy moms. No schedule, nowhere we had to go. So nice!

I'm not sure if I like smores or soft ice cream better at the end of a beautiful day. Tonight was an ice cream night.

My original plan was to have Ryan share mine. But he had something else in mind. And he won! The girls said he looked like Santa with the ice cream running down his chin!
YUM! Again!


What a great way to welcome summer and our cousin visit. I'd better get to bed so I'm fully rested for tomorrow!

No comments: