Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!

Today Dan was understanding enough to drive over an hour to get Ryan's 6 month pictures taken at my favorite place. Luckily both boys were cooperative and I am pleased with the results.

This is our first professional picture of the boys together. It was cropped before we had it printed so there isn't all this blue space in the actual picture. I think it turned out really nice.

I love this picture of Ryan, but I'm not sold on the background. Isn't he adorable?? I tried to tame his hair... I think I lost...

We didn't get this one printed, but now that I look at it again I wonder if that was a mistake. We bought rights to the pictures so I can remedy that error. He is such a cute kid!

I took this picture at lunch. I'm trying to capture every expression because he's changing so fast.

So happy!


I found this picture on the internal memory from last week. This is as close to rolling over as he's gotten. I call it the 3/4 roll. That darn belly keeps getting in the way!

After pictures today we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa C. Here's Grandma getting giggles from Ry.

And, Tyler hanging out...

I took this video during lunch so there is a lot of background noise, but you can hear Ryan "chirping." This is what we wake up to on the weekends. It's a great way to start the day.

No comments: