Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Home

I’m hoping my discharge from the hospital today sticks this time. I spent 4 nights and 5 days at Mercy hospital and the same at Roswell with 1 day at home in between. 10 days in the hospital is enough!! My body is sore from too much time in bed and the recliner. I’m happy to be home where I have a little more freedom. 

I won’t be climbing the stairs in the house which means I won’t be sleeping in my own bed, but I will be sleeping in a bed in my house. I’ll take it!

Unfortunately, I can’t say the issue with my oxygen tanking when I move has been fixed. It is still happening, but they really weren’t doing anything besides antibiotics and steroids in the hospital so I can do that at home. They’re not sure what is causing it and it’s probably a combination of things including recovery from the flu. Hopefully I’ll see improvement in time and will hope I don’t become a pest to Dan and Ryan as I ask for help.

I appreciate all those who reached out to check in. We’re hanging in there!

Oh, I should add that I had a nice view from my room at Roswell and can’t complain about the food…good stuff!


See the lake?



No comments: