Saturday, April 13, 2024

Boomerang

I want to know if there is a prize for getting admitted to two different hospitals within a week?? Unfortunately I was still struggling to breathe when I got home from Mercy Hospital on Thursday. It’s never a good sign when I don’t get off the couch.

So Dan called Roswell this morning. They wanted an ambulance to transport me to an ER. Um, no. I will be arriving at the hospital in a GMC Acadia. And I won’t be going to an ER this time. Can you believe we had to fight to get Roswell to take me? They eventually did and here I am. Hopefully not for long. They’ve already started steroids which I asked for over a week ago. 

I’m also getting a bunch of other stuff including calcium and blood. This is where I need to be.  

Hopefully Dan will make his way back this evening with some food as I finally have an appetite again.

I just want to be normal again. I want to be excited that Tyler is going to prom tonight and Ryan is at a track meet. I’d like to attend a track meet like a normal mom. Hopefully soon.

No comments: