Sunday, November 9, 2014

Halloween


It started with Tyler wanting to be Uncle Si.  Then he asked Dan to be Willie and Ryan jumped on board as Jase.  I knew I couldn't pull off one of the wives so I tried to be Miss Kay.  (Yes, I know I failed) Put it all together and you have quite the scary duck dynasty family.  Please keep in mind that this pic was after trick or treating in the rain for two hours!!
 


The boys really got into character. 


The cub scout Halloween party is always a howling good time and this year was no exception.  Games, treats and more!


I took a 1/2 day again this year and participated in Ryan's class party plus the school parade.  I love being able to be there for things like this. Dan was able to participate in Tyler's party too!


He was particularly proud of this craft. And, I'm counting the days until I can throw it away unnoticed.


It is mighty convenient when your beard flips up!


We did our trick or treating with our usual crew.  I have to say that I really miss the cute costumes.  Wasn't he just dressed as a duck?  Now he's a beard from duck dynasty... not happy. I have no idea what Nathan is supposed to be!


Can't you see the happy in this picture.  House 1 was a huge success.


Skipping and hopping the whole way.  What could be better than filling your bucket with candy?


Nothing, except eating it!!

This was funny... shortly after Halloween, Dan left town for a work convention and check out who he saw!!

 
I seriously hope this dynasty is out of our system now.  Maybe I can convince them to do one more cute Halloween for mom next year. 

No comments: