Thursday, October 6, 2011

Cub Scouts

Now that Tyler is a 1st grader, he has started cub scouts!! I think we've finally found something that he loves. It is perfect... because it has a lot of stuff. He loves the uniform, the handbook and can't wait to start earning patches.


Here is our Tiger Cub.


He's been to a number of meetings so far and is learning the scout ways. Check this out...

Sorry about the quality of these photos. I'm slipping... I've been to multiple cub scout events now and I've forgotten the camera each time. These are all phone pics.



Ryan also thinks he's a cub scout. Luckily the pack is very family friendly and encourages him to participate. So far Tyler hasn't minded. How cute is this? Mini-cub.



Last Friday was the fishing derby. Usually I like to experience new things with the boys, but I've decided that Dan can handle things like this in the future. Yuck.

YUCK!!



Ok, this one is sweet. I'm glad I was there for that. But, the rest of it... yuck!


Mostly it was cold, dirty and I was very worried that someone was going swimming. The boys, all three of them, had a fabulous time. I suppose that is the point.

No comments: