Thursday, June 24, 2010

Pre-School Graduation

We finally got to experience Tyler's much anticipated pre-school graduation celebration!! We were able to share this moment with multiple sets of grandparents, great aunts and uncles, as well as cousins. I am incredibly proud of Tyler. All of the kids did a great job!


A while ago the daycare director let me know that they had selected Tyler to play God in their presentation. I was concerned that this may go to Tyler's head, but no worries... he let me know that this was not his role of choice... he was very disappointed not to be playing Jesus!!




These kids were just too cute performing their songs, all carefully choreographed by the wonderful team at school. My heart swelled and I was unsuccessful at keeping the tears at bay.


Here is Tyler receiving his diploma. I'm sure I'll be looking back on this at High School Graduation and wondering what happened to this little boy. But for now, I wonder how we made it this far. Tyler was 12 weeks old on February 28, 2005 when he started at this daycare. His first teacher was there tonight.

He was tired after the celebration and requested a picture sitting down.

The night was a huge success, especially for Tyler who received two marriage proposals!! Wouldn't it be funny if Emmy or Faith turned out to be the one?? Ha!

I took a video of Tyler's grand performance, but I'm having trouble loading it so I'll have to do so separately. Be sure to check it out. "In the beginning, God made the heavens and the earth... and it was good!"
In the meantime, check out this rap version of "The Wheels on the Bus."

CONGRATULATIONS TYLER!!

No comments: