Monday, October 5, 2026

Approaching Normal?

Who am I kidding…I’ve never been normal and I never will be. But, my tumor markers could be!! 

Tumor markers are just guidance and aren’t an indicator for many, but they always have told my truth. I wasn’t surprised when my February scans showed progression as my markers had been steadily increasing from high 60s into the 120s. Luckily they’ve been steadily decreasing on the medicine I started in March. Today it was 38!! ‘Normal’ is 30. Can you believe it?

And I have hair, I can breathe, dropped 20+ pounds, I’m off the high blood pressure meds and more positive improvements.

The exhaustion is still here, I’m still weak/unsteady and I have joint pain as a result of treatment, but I can live with that.

I am so thankful for good results and all the special people still cheering me on.


No comments: