Saturday, September 6, 2014

Dirty Girl

This week has been rather horrendous and today was no exception.  I got up this morning and prepared myself for the Dirty Girl Mud Run.  All was well until I stopped to yell at the boys for leaving something on the stairs.  No sooner did I say that someone was going to get hurt when this happened...


Somehow when I started walking down the stairs, I left my pinky toe behind and it bend completely back.  I heard and felt a pop.  It hurts!!

But, I was committed to this event so I decided to suck it up and plaster a smile on my face.  See, here we are.


 Plastered smile.


The obstacles were pretty much the same this year, but my foot provided an extra challenge.



I think I forgot my plastered smile here.  It was hard to avoid using that part of my foot on this obstacle.




Last year I landed on my feet.  Not so much this year.  Oops.


We were completely covered and this year the shower and changing facilities were not acceptable.


So, that was my last dirty girl.  Can't say I'm upset about that.  I hope my foot heals quickly!

No comments: