Sunday, July 11, 2010

Air Show

We left the house at 8 o'clock this morning to drive out to the vintage air show. I am sharing the time so that I'll read this next year and think better of attending!! It was a hot, sticky, cranky day. Ugh! This next comment is for my own benefit as well... to quote Nora "I stink."

We all enjoyed ourselves before the sun kicked into full gear. We walked the airplanes and the boys got to explore.

I'm not sure how I feel about this first picture. It was taken on the movie version of the Memphis Belle. Tyler thought it was very cool.



We tried multiple times to get a picture of Dan with his boys, but it proved impossible with all that there was to look at.

We had to get picture of the boys in all 3 helicopters that they explored.

Now that we have two boys, we have to have two pictures of each helicopter!!

This one was large enough for both of them to get in together. Ryan was so pleased to be involved.

This was some sort of special helicopter... but I don't remember what it was. This picture was taken about 12 hours ago... way to long ago to remember details! I'm sure Tyler could tell you.


Ryan really liked it. "I can't believe they let me up here... I wonder how many of those buttons I can push..."

Another try for a boy picture. Tyler, mommy is over here!!

You'll notice that there are no more pictures with people after this point in time. There are reasons for that. Hot. Annoyed. Dripping. Crying. Screaming. June Bugs! Whining. Begging. I hope I at least lost a couple of pounds today!
I like this picture.

This plane, the "Never Miss" resides by Uncle Dave. Very cool!

Here's the Memphis Belle in the air. I guess Tyler didn't do much damage.

Overall, the first couple of hours were nice... now it is time to take a shower! YUCK!

No comments: