Sunday, April 18, 2010

Typical

Some people have an inspirational mantra they say to themselves for inner peace. Not so in my world. My mantra is "run." Every minute of every day... run! You may have noticed that I haven't posted in a while and it isn't because there's nothing to share... it is because I've been running from one task to the next. You would think I could manage to take a few pounds off with all this running, but no... sadly that is not the case! And, to add insult to injury, I'm not even accomplishing anything.

A couple of weeks ago I needed to take a picture of Tyler in a white shirt because he missed the graduation pictures at school while we were on vacation. (It's always something like that.) It may not seem like a big deal, but it truly is. Not only do I need to take a picture, but I've got to print it. Ugh!! So, on a sunny weekend day I dragged all the equipment out because if I was going to do it, I would do it right.

I thought a picture of both boys would be nice. I even dressed them alike. Isn't that cute?? They didn't think so either. This is the best picture I got.



Ryan is clearly annoyed and Tyler... well, that's Tyler.

Things went downhill fast from there. Aaaaahhhhh! My pants are too tight!

And then this happened. Nope, I'm not going to get a nice picture of my boys and the picture I need of Ty won't be happening either.

I managed to save the camera before they attacked my tripod. (Goodness, look at that belly!)

You may not be able to see it, but Ryan filled his hair with sand next. He literally had a pile of sand in his hair. So, now I have no picture of my boys, no picture of Ty and Ryan will need a bath. Great.

Scratch that... both boys need a bath.

One step forward, two steps back.

1 comment:

threelittlegirls said...

I think it would only be fair to Ryan to no longer make him wear onesies tucked into his pants.